HOME, SYNOPSIS, SITE DIRECTORIES AMENDMENT BLOG FORUM GLOSSARY TESTIMONIALS FREE NEWSLETTER CONTACT JOIN PFMPE™

mathematically perfected economy™ (MPE™)    1  :   the singular integral solution of  1) inflation and deflation,  2) systemic manipulation of the cost or value of money or property, and  3) inherent, artificial multiplication of debt into terminal systemic failure;    2  :  every prospective debtor's right to issue legitimate promises to pay, free of extrinsic manipulation, adulteration, or exploitation of those promises, or the natural opportunity to make good on them;    3  :  our right to certify, to enforce, and to monetize industry and commerce by this one sustaining and truly economic process.

MORPHALLAXIS, January 14, 1979.

Mathematically Perfected Economy™ FORUMS, DISCUSSION

Forum rules

Posts must be polite, constructive, and on topic. No unsupported claims, no unqualified assertions. Spam is reported to the offending IP, with loss of posting privileges. You may post links to *related*, constructive material meeting these standards only.

Print view Previous topic | Next topic
 Post subject: How does the current system restart after collapse?
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2011, 7:52 am 

Mike,

You must be a very determined individual to have persevered with this over such a long time - I'm glad you have as you are giving dissatisfied people like me a forum to develop our understanding within and build a consensus for change.

I have a few questions I hope you can help me with:

1. Under the current system when it reaches a state of collapse how does it restart - do the banks get their hands on as much collateral as they can then write off whatever debt remains and then begin again with a new loan? If so how is this act communicated or disguised from the general public?

2. Can MPE work for a single sovereign state in the midst of global economics - would it be susceptible to the machinations of the people who want to maintain the status quo?

3. What is the effect on the MPE system when someone defaults on a "promise to pay" - where is the pain felt and how does the system recover - how does the MPE system guarantee the redeem-ability of the "promise to pay" (if say for example the security against which the promise was issued has been destroyed e.g. a loan for a car which is destroyed in an accident which was not covered by insurance)? Is this just lost, does it matter?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: How does the current system restart after collapse?
PostPosted: 08 Jul 2012, 7:53 am 

Hey Muttley,
This site seems mostly abandoned after 2010. I'll try my best to answer your questions

A1.
While I do not know what machinations the monied interests of the world have cooked up, I can tell you some history in the past few years.
The derivatives market has expanded to insane rates. At last count there was over $44 Trillion in derivatives trading. The Federal Reserve Bank is presently loaning money at 0% interest to it's banking counterparts: JPMorgan, Bank of America, etc.
It seems that what's happening is that they're restarting an entirely new debt-backed currency on top of the old one. The current one has reached its limits so it's time to print more NEW money.

In other words, the solution to mathematical deflation is inflation! They need to print more money than there are goods and services to be bought. Part of that money will service existing debt from the old system of credit. Part of that money will be filtered into the economy under NEW terms of credit.

Then deflation will resume.

A2.
I have no reason to think a sovereign state cannot create it's own currency based upon the needs of its own economy. I also think that this sort of rebellion from the tyranny of usury is going to be an inevitable outcome, just as the founding of the USA was an inevitable outcome.
The question is not "Will it happen?" The question is "When it happens, how will this sovereign state vouchsafe itself against outside attack?"

A3.
This is a good question so let's think it through.
In our current system someone's creditworthiness is attached to their ability to repay. The current US system of creditworthiness is utterly convoluted and ridiculous but let's just assume a system which makes sense both humanistically and mathematically.
If a person cannot earn money and defaults, our current system attempts collection. Then when that fails, it has insurance to back up the losses.
In this case, the "insurance company" would have to be the government itself in the interest of avoiding fraud.
However, it also seems that in the MPE the only bank would be the government itself as well. There might be deposit and financial service outlets, but the authorization of any loan for the maintenance of restricting the money-power to the citizenry as a whole, the government would have to be the author of any loans.
If the government controls both the authorization and dissolution of loans, and the ability to create and destroy money as needed, I see no reason why this wouldn't balance itself out arithmetically.
The person defaulting on the loan would simply lose their creditworthiness. Their restriction from borrowing would in essence "pay for" the cost of insuring the loan.
This also looks at FEES related to loans. If there is cost in issuing any loan, then those cost should be included in the loan as well, such as a percentage of default. This is different from interest as a fee is a finite value and ergo a definable part of the overall economy.

In the above, you can:
A. assume a loss of creditworthiness as payment for default.
B. include fees into loans for costs associated with the loan, such as covering for a percentage of default.

I think both of these remedies deal with the issue effectively.

Your thoughts?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: How does the current system restart after collapse?
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2012, 11:27 am 

Thanks for taking the trouble to give detailed replies to all 3 points. It's been a while since I first found this site and I have seen and read some alternate views to MPE.

The common theme seems to be about spreading the word about how the current system works and why it is fundamental wrong.

I like the principles described here but worry about the details and the practicalities, but I think th emain point is that whatever these difficulties might be we should nevertheless focus on at least removing control over our money from the current "organisations"...

Profile E-mail