HOME, SYNOPSIS, SITE DIRECTORIES AMENDMENT BLOG FORUM GLOSSARY TESTIMONIALS FREE NEWSLETTER CONTACT JOIN PFMPE™

mathematically perfected economy™ (MPE™)    1  :   the singular integral solution of  1) inflation and deflation,  2) systemic manipulation of the cost or value of money or property, and  3) inherent, artificial multiplication of debt into terminal systemic failure;    2  :  every prospective debtor's right to issue legitimate promises to pay, free of extrinsic manipulation, adulteration, or exploitation of those promises, or the natural opportunity to make good on them;    3  :  our right to certify, to enforce, and to monetize industry and commerce by this one sustaining and truly economic process.

MORPHALLAXIS, January 14, 1979.

Mathematically Perfected Economy™ FORUMS, DISCUSSION

Forum rules

Posts must be polite, constructive, and on topic. No unsupported claims, no unqualified assertions. Spam is reported to the offending IP, with loss of posting privileges. You may post links to *related*, constructive material meeting these standards only.

Print view Previous topic | Next topic

RESOLUTION OF DEBT OF ELDER GENERATION
Particularly if the elder generation stands so against this amendment, I believe all debts incurred by expenditures on their behalf (and not settled by their payment into any such program) should be resolved immediately from their present assets. 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
I believe they should skate freely, that each generation can prey upon its progeny, however long that may or may not be possible. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: NEGATIVE RESPONSE (1/1)
PostPosted: 03 May 2009, 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

I've received one negative response to the amendment draft so far. Of course, across the whole 40 years I've spent at this, I observe two classes of citizens who regularly stand against the idea we have anything to fix. The first have made themselves part and parcel to the misdoings at hand; the second simply never muster the wherewithal and independent or critical thinking to see through the simple lies of the first (perpetrators). Of the two, the first dominate the present eldest generation, from which the following email is true to form.

Neither of these opposed classes of course has ever in their lives (or altogether) proven how it is even practical or possible to maintain a vital circulation subject to interest without multiplying debt into terminal debt, if we have to re-borrow any interest to maintain that vital circulation. But even more amiss, none of them either have qualified the very first precept of all this: that any ostensible justice or benefit at all exist in the original obfuscation of our own promises to pay, which pretends that a central bank, which merely usurps the position of publishing our promises, is an actual creditor from whom "we have to borrow 'money' (our very own commitments) — and even at 'interest.'"

When you have no proof a single aspect of your thesis can be right, and when all evidence stacks up against it as well, all the facts support only that you are wrong. So as this pair of classes is not only entirely wrong on both possible scores, but because their wrong is so great an offense as to destroy our republic, they have at their disposal only the possibilities of pretending to be right; and because they neither recognize any shame in even the most pathetic appeals to persuade us to be wrong as well (that their crimes against us can persist), they likewise pretend reason in mere obfuscated assertions that) we have no problem; that we can't fix the problem which does or doesn't exist; or that it is somehow impossible to develop solution, even as second grade math absolutely solves inflation, deflation, and inherent multiplication of debt into terminal debt (as clearly demonstrated in our amendment, and as proof thereof is certainly unchallenged on the grounds of proof by the following email).

The facts tell us indeed that "the economy" is only a system of exploitation; that the irreversible escalation of the means of exploitation (artificial multiplication of artificial indebtedness) has us at the brink of failure; and that nothing proposed by anyone opposed to solution (the present amendment) can arrest further multiplication of debt as the cause of failure. In fact, all that they propose to do is to manufacture further debt, which of course, if so justified, only such a hypocritic generation would not volunteer itself to repay.

Even then as they thus so proudly saddle us with their purposely uncalculated indebtedness, they themselves suffered thru the First Great Depression, evidently predisposed likewise to accept usury and its artificial failure as natural and sufficiently justified phenomena, which they tell us even now, that even their children should never raise a finger against, even as a fact of singular solution is so obvious.

But the further extents of this hypocrisy exist on a whole other basis; and are only clear in the further fact that when the slate was wiped clean to begin a second finite lifespan of an unassented system which can only impose artificial failure, of course it was only by the grace of its own haplessness that the First Great Depression's narcisistic generation emerged first from the ashes of their own ineptitude, to peddle real estate which cost $1 an acre for a thousand prices to their own children. Habitually taking, and purportedly so necessarily so from every further emerging industry, the very "central banking system" which compelled either solution or this generation's own escalating thefts only in concert with a philosophy of exploitation, would find an enduringly hapless friend in that generation's ready and enduring corruption.

So we have their reply; and I raise this yardstick then in response to the following email, the faults and intentions of which I offer to your own judgment to be quite so plain:

Quote:
Lacks definition of social obligations.....religion, right to own guns, education, general welfare (health, etc.), search, communication, etc...........

This might well be a law regarding the economy of government but the loop holes it leaves for "crooks" is wide and varied.....we would soon see an underground of money merchants that would make the present banks look tame.....

You can not legislate the human race into heaven.

The unwillingness of the populace to take responsibility for their actions will always lead to deterioration of morals, business, government and society in general. The "I got mine" mentality, the violation of the basic tenant of sin, selfishness, will become the slippery slope greased by those who seek power. And, wealth is power.

We have seen the decline of moral and ethical standards as we have seen fewer people voting, fewer people graduating from high school, fewer people in church. I believe we, as a nation, turned the corner after World War II when we moved to suburbia and got off our front porches and moved into our fenced back yards. We turned out attention from our fellow man to our own selfish interests. Granted the world said in bold type "BUY" and we started on the road to greed, immediate gratification, mine is bigger, better....etc....

A perfect economy is a wonderful thought but it needs to be balanced by a moral and ethical society that will take responsibility for itself and its community.

No system will work until we have a society that will expel the sin of selfishness.

[NAME OF PERSON OMITTED.]

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

A spade is a spade; and I'm going to tell it like it is on this one:

Quote:
Lacks definition of social obligations.....religion, right to own guns, education, general welfare (health, etc.), search, communication, etc...........

An obvious pattern of any person who has no valid argument (and thus no valid way to qualify it) is to feign oh such a list of purportedly obvious faults... that the author of the idea shouldn't have to qualify them.

What yet is so pathetic and inexcusable here, is that, as children are taught, it is obviously not the obligation of *an amendment* to revise the whole Constitution. An amendment is just that — an amendment. The very Tenth Amendment cited on the very page to which the respondent complains is a perfectly sufficient example that he reaches beyond preposterous bounds to claim his purported objections:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, OR TO THE PEOPLE."

That's all of it; and obviously this language, belonging to the first ten amendments which we refer to as "The Bill of Rights," was added to the Constitution only for the sufficiently important purpose of certifying a fine detail, because those who passed he Tenth Amendment believed that to preclude abuse of commonly decided law (which is the whole purpose of the Constitution), it was at least prudent to clarify that the scope of powers left to the states and however otherwise to the people were not restrictive in the language of the remainder of the Constitution. In other words, the purpose of the few words of this amendment was only to make it clear that the Constitution did not restrict the people from whatever further powers were necessary to secure the purposes of the law and of the republic.

Here for instance, in our present amendment, we attempt to prevent all the breaches of the very principle of consent of the governed which have already proven so destructive to the country; and to this, the narcisistic generation replies with the imbecilic notion that we have to re-assert a host of further "social obligations," which of course no one who is vaguely familiar with the law/Constitution would consider but preposterous.

So where does this preposterous assertion that we have to re-define "obligations.....religion, right to own guns, education, general welfare (health, etc.), search, communication, etc..........." come from; and why?

Take your pick: either shameless ignorance; a pathological compulsion to *somehow* defend siding with retention of the system of exploitation to which this man has long grafted himself; or both.

But in all the Constitution yet, never is the "social obligation" of a monetary system so well defined; in fact the present Constitution as it stands (violated) no more than prescribes units of currency, to which it cements weights/volumes of precious metal which not only accomplish none of their intended purposes upon us, but further impose upon us the faults of an inability to sustain required circulations above monetary reserves, and a lack of any power whatever to avert the consequences of "interest," the obfuscation of which is not even addressed.

So we have what we have only because we have lacked the present amendment, which further seals all the avenues of subversion by which the present system of exploitation is imposed upon us.

So all that grandfather achieves by his pretension is to preserve what exploitation he can to himself, all at ever multiplying, and even terminal cost to all those after him.

Quote:
This might well be a law regarding the economy of government but the loop holes it leaves for "crooks" is wide and varied.....we would soon see an underground of money merchants that would make the present banks look tame.....

Au contraire, this amendment and this amendment alone *eliminate* all merchants of "money" (our very own promises to pay).

So in two sentences, the enemy strays as far as possible from the truth. He merely fabricates a false property which couldn't be farther from the truth, not even to argue against it, because his lie would be exposed in the first utterances by either side. How would our senior generation represent this lie, and all the hypocrisy which goes with it?

He doesn't dare; and he knows so, or he would engage in disproof of our proposition and proof of his.

Quote:
You can not legislate the human race into heaven.

Now he engages in the whimsical, again merely to renounce a further lie as if it were our purpose.

Quote:
The unwillingness of the populace to take responsibility for their actions will always lead to deterioration of morals, business, government and society in general. The "I got mine" mentality, the violation of the basic tenant of sin, selfishness, will become the slippery slope greased by those who seek power. And, wealth is power.

Speak of yourself. If "The unwillingness of the populace to take responsibility for their actions will always lead to deterioration of morals, business, government and society in general," then why do we seek to establish this amendment in the wake of what your generation has done?

Quote:
We have seen the decline of moral and ethical standards as we have seen fewer people voting, fewer people graduating from high school, fewer people in church. I believe we, as a nation, turned the corner after World War II when we moved to suburbia and got off our front porches and moved into our fenced back yards. We turned out attention from our fellow man to our own selfish interests. Granted the world said in bold type "BUY" and we started on the road to greed, immediate gratification, mine is bigger, better....etc....

No, you haven't "seen the decline of moral and ethical standards"; nor do you represent a departure from that decline, because you are the decline of moral and ethical standards — and particularly, so long as you stand in the way of solution.

Quote:
A perfect economy is a wonderful thought but it needs to be balanced by a moral and ethical society that will take responsibility for itself and its community.

Just "a wonderful thought," against which the pitiful repudiations you've raised justify rejecting? For what, but your own refusal of ethic for your own damnable purpose of self reward?

Quote:
No system will work until we have a society that will expel the sin of selfishness.

Yet a final lie, ostensibly justified by his own selfishness which he only pins on others.

The fact remains, no one has disproven the second grade math which establishes mathematically perfected economy™. Moreover, as Grand Dad himself only attends "church" to advocate usury his whole life, all Grand Dad yet has to say then is, "Let me get out of here with mine!"

So Grand Dad spends yet a few further careless moments to advocate retaining usury; and for the sake of grand child, here's the hypothetical question: what if Grand Dad weren't such a hypocrite as to sell all posterity down the river, pretending higher moral ground from so far below; what if all this only proves Grand Dad's guilt of *all* that he only postures to stand against?

mike

"When the freedom they wished for most was the freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free, and never was free again."

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: NEGATIVE RESPONSE (1/1)
PostPosted: 15 Feb 2010, 6:30 pm 

Hahahah.

Its about time that somebody put

"The GREATEST generation ever, in Earth's history"

in their place.

Thanks Mike.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: NEGATIVE RESPONSE (1/1)
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2010, 7:22 pm 
Site Admin

You're more than welcome.

Doing this as long as I have, it's inevitable that after all the ugly resistance to solution by the folks who sired my generation, that I'm fed up enough to put every one of them in their place. They're riding the world into the ground on their high horse; and a spade is ALWAYS a spade in my book. No one is more responsible for this. I've been keeping track.

mike

"When the freedom they wished for most was the freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free, and never was free again."

Profile E-mail