HOME, SYNOPSIS, SITE DIRECTORIES AMENDMENT BLOG FORUM GLOSSARY TESTIMONIALS FREE NEWSLETTER CONTACT JOIN PFMPE™

mathematically perfected economy™ (MPE™)    1  :   the singular integral solution of  1) inflation and deflation,  2) systemic manipulation of the cost or value of money or property, and  3) inherent, artificial multiplication of debt into terminal systemic failure;    2  :  every prospective debtor's right to issue legitimate promises to pay, free of extrinsic manipulation, adulteration, or exploitation of those promises, or the natural opportunity to make good on them;    3  :  our right to certify, to enforce, and to monetize industry and commerce by this one sustaining and truly economic process.

MORPHALLAXIS, January 14, 1979.

Mathematically Perfected Economy™ FORUMS, DISCUSSION

Forum rules

Posts must be polite, constructive, and on topic. No unsupported claims, no unqualified assertions. Spam is reported to the offending IP, with loss of posting privileges. You may post links to *related*, constructive material meeting these standards only.

Print view Previous topic | Next topic
 Post subject: To Our Government: You Must Act Now
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2008, 1:39 pm 

To Our Government: You Must Act Now

The Market Ticker http://market-ticker.denninger.net/arch ... t-Now.html
Karl Denninger

Quote:
Yesterday I wrote a letter to a number of House and Senate Committees, well-aware that the Congress is in recess. The impetus was learning that Congress intends to hold committee hearings on derivatives (gee, nice to have a hearing about closing the door after all the horses are gone!)

One of the key themes of that communication was that The American People are losing faith in government as a protector and arbiter of fair play and enforcement of the law - and that down this road lay severe, perhaps even critical danger for our republic.

I had absolutely no idea at the time I penned and sent that letter that the events I had feared would occur the same day. I thought we had weeks or months before the proverbial dark matter would impact the airmoving device.

But then yesterday afternoon, I read the following:

A senior federal banking regulator has been removed from his job after government investigators concluded that he knowingly permitted IndyMac Bancorp to present a misleading picture of its financial health in a federal filing only months before the California thrift was seized by regulators.

The Office of Thrift Supervision removed Darrel Dochow as director of its western region, where he was responsible for regulating several of the largest banks that failed or were sold in the past year, including Washington Mutual, Countrywide Financial, IndyMac and Downey Savings and Loan.

Dochow allowed IndyMac to count money it got in May in a report describing its financial condition at the end of March, according to an investigation by the Treasury Department's inspector general, Eric Thorson, which was described in a letter from Thorson.

In the late 1980s, Dochow had been the chief career supervisor of the savings-and-loan industry, and federal investigators later concluded he played a key role in the collapse of Charles Keating's Lincoln Savings and Loan by delaying and impeding proper oversight of that thrift's operations.

Dochow was shunted aside in the aftermath and eventually sent to the agency's Seattle office. Several of his former colleagues and superiors have said that he gradually reestablished himself as a credible regulator and again rose in the organization.

Let's be totally clear about what is being alleged.

The allegation is that Mr. Dochow was partially responsible for the collapse of the Lincoln Savings and Loan during the S&L crisis, and not only was he not fired from his position within the government but 20 year later he is alleged to have been involved in a conspiracy to falsely state IndyMac's capital position which could reasonably have been expected to have kept the OTS from seizing the thrift at that time.

Then last evening a topic was posted on my forum linking to one Hal Turner's blog, in which he said (this is not my speech - it is on the linked site - and yeah - its shocking):

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/2008/12/16-billion-of-bank-bailout-money-went.html

WARNING TO BANKING EXECUTIVES: If you do not return the bonuses, stock options and country club memberships bought with taxpayer bailout money, YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS will be made public in a manner designed to "incite" a reaction by the public. (Special emphasis on the word "incite!)

You have until Friday, December 26, 2008 to return the money. There will be no negotiating, no obeying of court orders of protection, no way to prevent being dealt with harshly.

I don't care about your employment contracts, I don't care about your civil rights and I sure as **** don't care about the law or the courts.

You guys have ****ed this country for the last time. It's time for you to be paid back and I intend to see that you receive your payback.

I don't like this one bit, it is way beyond "polite discourse" (and IMHO quite possibly into a realm that one should not cross) but it is entirely predictable, and unfortunately, is unlikely to be an isolated incident.

Why?

Because an increasing number of people no longer have any belief that the government exists to prosecute crimes and convict crooks.

In fact, there is a rapidly-growing belief among the population that the government and its agents have turned into the felons.

I don't care if they're a banker, a broker, a Treasury Secretary, an OTS or OCC official, an SEC employee or a Congressperson. Each and every one of the people involved need to be investigated, if appropriate indicted, arrested and see the Rule of Law imposed upon them, right here, right now.

Why?

Because if this doesn't start happening very soon there is a very real risk that the meme that is now starting to take hold - that our government is in fact the felon in chief - will spread and reach critical mass within the population.

We cannot - and must not - have that happen, for once it does the societal consequences that flow from that belief cannot be stopped.

There is only one way to stop the progression of this belief through society and that is for the government to prove to the citizenry that it will enforce the law even when the people who have to be arrested, charged and jailed are government employees and "favored" powerful individuals who have been robbing the public for over a decade.

We are running out of time and what I want for Christmas is for our government to show the citizens of this great nation that it is not the felon and the people who are the felons will be indicted, arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law - no matter who they are.

If our government does not do this, and do it fast, then may God have mercy, because I am absolutely certain we will need it.

Things are heating up...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: To Our Government: You Must Act Now
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2008, 2:47 pm 

Fraud Breads Fraud
I just read that the FBI major policy shift took place - from terrorists chasers to banksters chasers, but I sincerely wonder whom the FBI boys & girls are trying to protect?
The banksters from the public or the public from the banksters?

Quote:
http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/2008/12/16-billion-of-bank-bailout-money-went.html

WARNING TO BANKING EXECUTIVES: If you do not return the bonuses, stock options and country club memberships bought with taxpayer bailout money, YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS will be made public in a manner designed to "incite" a reaction by the public. (Special emphasis on the word "incite!)

You have until Friday, December 26, 2008 to return the money. There will be no negotiating, no obeying of court orders of protection, no way to prevent being dealt with harshly.

I don't care about your employment contracts, I don't care about your civil rights and I sure as **** don't care about the law or the courts.

You guys have ****ed this country for the last time. It's time for you to be paid back and I intend to see that you receive your payback.
_________

Comments from Ted Turner Show weblink:
Quote:
27 comments:

Reck Less Abandon said...

Let's see, how many million'$$ would seven billion plus for and too each and every man woman and child in America be? Publish an accurate number on this Hal, and I think it might give people a little more comprehensible fill {RAGE!}for just how much money this really is.....
December 21, 2008 7:27 PM
masteropie said...

600 filthy kike bankers? Jesus, let me check if i have enough rope.
December 21, 2008 8:20 PM
Pissed Off MadDog said...

"When in the course of human events,"

Im sure you know the rest? If you don't, shame on you!
December 21, 2008 9:00 PM
Kerux said...

How long before the Feds use the HomeGrown Terrorist Act to arrest you Hal?
December 21, 2008 9:49 PM
jerryIKA said...

I share your anger and agree. People need to wake up and do something to stop the wastefull spending. where do we start in getting a handle on this long overdue problem???
December 21, 2008 9:49 PM
HalTurnerShow.com said...

Kerux said...

How long before the Feds use the HomeGrown Terrorist Act to arrest you Hal?

There is no "Homegrown Terrorist Act" . . . .yet.

I have a keen understanding of what I can and cannot say and for the last 8 years, I have not broken the law.

I suspect, at some point, some affirmative action moron may misuse their authority to bring some type of legal action over a non-actionable comment I make. I am well prepared to defeat such an action.
December 21, 2008 10:12 PM
AryanKnight said...

-was pleasingly surprised today at the dog-park, when a group of us were talking and someone mentioned the economy, so i commented that since the law refuses to help, that we necessarily need take after the zionist-Bank'sters with some strong hanging-rope!! Well there was some mummering, and i full well expected to hear them respond in the usual sickeningly 'PC' manner, that- "a civilized society does not take the law into their own hands", ---but No! Instead, the entire group of about twenty racially mixed adults(ages 18-80) soon became adamantly outspoken in favor, --that it has indeed now come to this revolting stage of events, and were eager to find out more about this pro-active website!! So yes above 'p.o.m.d', many sheeple are becoming aware, and angry as all hell about the criminality of the jews. And while i am terribly ashamed of America's image as a warmongering bully-nation, i nevertheless remain proud of our Legacy as the beacon of freedom, which has been horribly trampled upon by the same 'Rothschild bank'ster shadow-government that our Founders and A.Hitler failed to crush)
Here's a fine reference to our Founders brave outrage to a very similar infraction of their human-rights, known as the- 'Declar.of Independence'...
[ http://www.friendsacrossamerica.com/declaration.html ]
(-can someone please explain how to make a ulr-link posting like this an easy Left-click procedure?)
December 21, 2008 10:17 PM
Kerux said...

There is no "Homegrown Terrorist Act" . . . .yet.

Not yet. But here it is and we'd hate to lose you once it is passed.

(3) HOMEGROWN TERRORISM- The term `homegrown terrorism' means the use, planned use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual born, raised, or based and operating primarily within the United States or any possession of the United States to intimidate or coerce the United States government, the civilian population of the United States, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

(4) IDEOLOGICALLY BASED VIOLENCE- The term `ideologically based violence' means the use, planned use, or threatened use of force or violence by a group or individual to promote the group or individual's political, religious, or social beliefs."
December 21, 2008 10:32 PM
french said...

Thanks Kerox fed agent or lapboy

A shame you have your head up your [bad word] and dont see the big picture..
i wonder how you will feel when riots in the streets more than i million living in streets of each big city massive starvation and of course some big boom boom going off..

now i understand full well that rocking boat is not fun but you guys have gone to far and are holding all the cards to close ..open up the deck and come up with a plan that does not include killing millions of our own people..

we have the cure for cancer for aids for diabetees we have fertiliser that can solve the world problem of food shortage ,we have energy machine that can heat your home for 10$ a year ...
is it really that difficult to allow people to evolve or does it always have to be keep everyone down for fear of not being king..

it is going to happen one way or another so why not be someone who helped and changed the world for better instead of a pup who cries wolf whenever people get pissed cause they are being robbed ..

look in mirror pup what the [bad word] already
December 21, 2008 11:24 PM
Doc said...

I think I figured it out AryanKnight...

Let's try this... and see if it works...

December 21, 2008 11:27 PM
Doc said...

OK... AK, try this...

So that it would publish, I added a space between the < and the a at the beginning. Then added spaces here too... < / a >

So... take out the spaces in all of this and try this...

< a href=http://www.friendsacrossamerica.com/declaration.html>< / a >
December 21, 2008 11:30 PM
Nepos Libertas said...

I fully support the extreme measure against the executives receiving the generous pay and the people responsible for the economic fallout at SEC, Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury.

The bailout fits the description of Fascist economics.

Why the average American citizens are forced to pay for the bailout and compensate the executives who [bad word] up and get away with misappropriation & fraud is beyond acceptance.

America should not tolerate such abuse of the taxpaying public whose nose is held on the grind as the pockets are plundered empty for not only the massive perpetuation of fraud in bailouts, but also the continuous funding of the American Empire with protracted wars.

The ruling Elite members and Zionist Jews involved in the scam should be dealt with, because they have it coming to them for being Rank-A assholes.
December 22, 2008 12:30 AM
Reck Less Abandon said...

Let's see, how many million'$$ would seven hundred billion plus for every man woman and child in America be?
Publish an accurate number on this Hal, and I think it might give people a little more comprehensible fill {RAGE!}for just how much money this really is..... More than $23.000.000.00
December 22, 2008 2:41 AM
CottonEyeJoe said...

What gets me about the banks' losses is that the media never told us where the money went! If somebody lost, then somebody else won. So, who the hell won? And, they're doing the same thing with the Madoff case ----won't tell us who got the losses.
December 22, 2008 3:10 AM
Stop Common Purpose said...

Crooked bastards.
December 22, 2008 4:29 AM
patriot1 said...

to AryanKnight, watch your back. There is always
a traitor in the bunch. Trust me, I know, I have
been there. You were with too many people.
Patriot1
December 22, 2008 8:35 AM
John Kralik said...

Hmmmm , I have a car loan with Wells Fargo and a CC with capital one both bonin me with big interest. I guess its time to give em back the car (after I do some off roadin)and then stick it to Capital 1 . Since only high ranking people get the bailouts , I 'll have to make my own ! Ruin my credit you say ?? So what ! At this stage of the game , medical bills, not being able to work and the way things are going with this God forsaken country, I really dont give a [bad word] !
December 22, 2008 9:34 AM
Rumpelstiltzchen said...

Kerux said...

"individual born, raised, or based and operating primarily within the United States...to intimidate or coerce... the civilian population of the United States... in furtherance of political or social objectives.

(4) IDEOLOGICALLY BASED VIOLENCE- ... by a group or individual to promote the group or individual's political, religious, or social beliefs."
Interesting stuff and wording. Frankly, this is a BLATANT violation of the Bill Of Rights. These skanky jew politicans are not protectint the general population here, they are protecting THEMSELVES for being willing accomplices in letting the biggest theft of the past two centuries occur.
December 22, 2008 9:49 AM
Denny M said...

I do think Wells Fargo made a wise decision. Spending $20,000 per banking executive to provide them with a little guidance and training in financial planning may prevent a repeat of their past mistakes.
December 22, 2008 10:00 AM
Friar J Puck said...

Hal, thanks for the 3 addresses. Right in my neck of the woods. Will attend to the 2 Kikes, however, am returning the name of the Goyim at Wachovia. Pass it on to Joe, Tripp or Josh as they also are nearby to that area. There is also a Goy named *** {DELETED BY BLOG OWNER} there who robs 80 year old seniors by putting them into FIVE and Ten YEAR investment instruments.
December 22, 2008 10:01 AM
french said...

it funny how that bill in the works could apply easily to any political party present and past and they are attempting to coerce people into voting for another party which could be seen as overthrowing the present elect one..

this is some vague [bad word] that will lead to anyone being arrested and lock up for god knows how long..
america the beautiful

the way i see it is covert covert covert..

people anyone thinking ,to not vocalize your objectives..
spook in the night ,if your in this for the glory then you will hurt evryone as this is what thye want..

i remember up here in quebec ,the hells angels were creating havoc and what did they do for the whole populus, well they made laws drastic for every person in this country..

they could have been stopped easier but nope let them create hell and then the population lets them pass draconian laws without a blink of eye..

be careful hal and others .what you are trying to fight will only give more fuel to with populous support so spook in the night and no glory hogs.
December 22, 2008 1:04 PM
Montana Sky said...

Honestly the only thing they (jews) respect is power. Brute power. The only thing they will respond to is brute power. In my opinion it is time (or very, very rapidly becoming time) to show them brutal, absolute and unforgiving power. Without it nothing will change except for the worse. They are at the point in our history where they are flaunting their arrogance. This is the same point where they have been kicked out of every society they have been in previously. Kicking them out though only shifts the problem to another time, another place.
December 22, 2008 1:17 PM
Luek said...

Could anyone be surprised by this? Actually using the free taxpayer money to repair the economic damage decades of affirmative action mismanagement would take character and honesty which is in desperately short supply if it exists at all in the economic community. Just think how our founding fathers would view us today: Just elected a mullato who may not even be a US citizen as our President; a national holiday celebrating the birth of a whorehopping drunken nigger Marxist called MLK will be the day before the aforementioned half nigger is sworn in as our new President; we don't have the will to defend our borders thus opening up our land to the non-White hordes to come in and debase our bloodline, the list goes on but Washington, Jefferson, Madison and even Hamilton would throw up if they could see us now. Hey, maybe they do?
December 22, 2008 4:53 PM
Kerux said...

More tax dollars given to Jews - this time to protect themselves against "terrorists."

http://tinyurl.com/9csdek

81.5% of the available Homeland Jewsecurity funds - totaling $19.6 million - went to Jew Groups for "....roadblocks and security cameras to blast-proof doors and windows at locations that could be terrorist targets."

First they take our money by the billions, then they take more of our money to protect themselves from us when go into payback mode.
December 22, 2008 4:56 PM
Pika-Steph said...

If you want to know exactly would COULD have been done with this money, read this article: http://news.goldseek.com/TrendInvestor/1229359632.php

THIS will make you even more angry! The entire economic mess could have been stopped in its tracks with a tiny fraction of what has been spent.

For people who are 'fed up' - http://www.FedUpUSA.org
December 22, 2008 6:20 PM
Iconoclast421 said...

A lot of people commenting on this blog are acting as if their goal is chinese style censorship of the web. I hope you are proud of yourselves. I bet a link to this blog has already made the list used to justify S-1959.

Face it, if you got robbed, its because YOU are an idiot and put your money into a black box and never saw it again. Giving the fascists more ammo isnt going to help your situation. You have no concept of the harm you are doing.
December 23, 2008 10:16 AM
HalTurnerShow.com said...

Iconoclast421 said...

A lot of people commenting on this blog are acting as if their goal is chinese style censorship of the web. I hope you are proud of yourselves. I bet a link to this blog has already made the list used to justify S-1959.

Every once in awhile a complete coward shows himself and his pathetic thinking for all the world to see. Such is the case with Iconoclast421 above.

His thinking is simple: Don't do or say ANYTHING that might cause the big bad government to do something to us.

Apparently, he lacks any understanding of the First Amendment to our Constitution which forbids the government from abridging speech.

He also has no understanding that IF the government tries to censor speech, we can assert our right to free speech by using the SECOND AMENDMENT to shoot and kill any politician or judge who does so.

THAT is the American way of doing things.

Hey, Iconoclast; have fun quivering in fear you pathetic coward. Us real men will protect freedom while you faggots hide.
December 23, 2008 11:23 AM

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: To Our Government: You Must Act Now
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2008, 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

DAMN!

A few more articles like that and we might become a country again!

Great stuff, DOC! Thanks for sharing!!!

mike

"When the freedom they wished for most was the freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free, and never was free again."

Profile E-mail