HOME, SYNOPSIS, SITE DIRECTORIES AMENDMENT BLOG FORUM GLOSSARY TESTIMONIALS FREE NEWSLETTER CONTACT JOIN PFMPE™

mathematically perfected economy™ (MPE™)    1  :   the singular integral solution of  1) inflation and deflation,  2) systemic manipulation of the cost or value of money or property, and  3) inherent, artificial multiplication of debt into terminal systemic failure;    2  :  every prospective debtor's right to issue legitimate promises to pay, free of extrinsic manipulation, adulteration, or exploitation of those promises, or the natural opportunity to make good on them;    3  :  our right to certify, to enforce, and to monetize industry and commerce by this one sustaining and truly economic process.

MORPHALLAXIS, January 14, 1979.

Mathematically Perfected Economy™ FORUMS, DISCUSSION

Forum rules

Posts must be polite, constructive, and on topic. No unsupported claims, no unqualified assertions. Spam is reported to the offending IP, with loss of posting privileges. You may post links to *related*, constructive material meeting these standards only.

Print view Previous topic | Next topic
 Post subject: The world's brains: "How could we have been so stupid?"
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2009, 2:27 pm 

How do I find the news on google that the main strea media does not reports as real?
Please study the composition of this link, how it is made - the search word is Davos that is it.
And You can do it too on any news subject.
http://news.google.com/news/search?pz=1&ned=us&hl=en&q=Davos

Davos World Economic Forum 2009 on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/davos

The world's brains in Davos World Economic Forum:
"How could we have been so stupid?"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/30/AR2009013002726.html
david ignatius washington post wrote:
Roubini argued that the skewed incentives of the old system had almost guaranteed the eventual crackup. Mortgage companies had offered dubious subprime mortgages, for a fee; banks had underwritten them, for a fee; investment banks had turned them into exotic securities, for a fee; rating agencies had given them artificially high marks, for a fee. The system "worked," you might say.
Taleb, a former trader who wrote the book "The Black Swan (effect, ms)," argued that Wall Street's models -- supposed to prevent bankers from taking excessive risks -- were actually a big part of the problem, since they created a false sense of confidence about the future. Rather than seeking reassurance in models, he advised anxious traders to go have a drink or take up religion.

"It's easier to say 'God knows' than 'I don't know,' " said Taleb,
in what might be a motto for this year's Davos meeting.

The writer is co-host of PostGlobal, an online discussion of international issues.
His e-mail address is davidignatius@washpost.com.

Quote:
"And second, which is a very interesting issue;
Gilad Atzmon [a Jew himself], says Israeli barbarity is far beyond any usual cruelty."

Aside from this, Avi Shlaim, Professor of Oxford who performed his military duty in the Israeli army says in the Guardian that Israel has become "a rogue state."

(The Moderator tries to interrupt the Prime Minister, with hand gestures and physical contact. Erdogan has a sudden flush of anger and turns to the moderator)

"I thank you so much I thank you, too. From now on, Davos is done for me. I will not attend Davos again. You don't let me speak."

"(Pointing to Peres) He spoke for 25 minutes, but you only let me speak for 12 minutes. This is not acceptable."

Erdogan picks up his notes & without looking at Peres & Ban Ki-moon leaves the session.

On his way out, the Arab League Secretary-General, Amr Mousa, stands up & appreciative of Erdogan's move shakes hands with him.

Full text of the conversation:

What Erdogan the Prime Minister of Turkey told
Peres the Prime Minister of Israel in Davos 2009

on Saturady, 31th or January, 2009 at 16:40:20 GMT
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan says he is done with Davos.
Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan finished his weeks of sharp criticism of the Israeli war on Gaza with an unprecedented outburst of emotion meant to guard the honor of the Turkish nation.

"I attended the panel discussion 'The Case for Middle East Peace' held on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland as the prime minister of the Republic of Turkey. My responsibility is to protect the honor of the Turkish nation," he said upon his return from Davos.

The following is the complete text of Erdogan's outburst during the session:

"Mr. Peres, you are a senior citizen & you speak in a loud voice. I feel that your raised voice is due to the guilt you feel.

"But be sure that my voice will not be raised as yours,"

"When it comes to killing, you know very well how to kill,"

"I know very well how you hit & killed children on beaches."

"In your country there are two former prime ministers whose comments on Gaza are important for me."

"You had prime ministers who said: We relish the opportunity to enter the Palestinian lands on tanks."

"You talk to me with numbers. I am willing to name these people and among you there may be people who are longing to know who they are."

"I condemn those who clap for these atrocities, because I think that cheering the murderers of children and humans is in its kind a crime against humanity."

"Pay attention please, we can't disregard this fact."

"I have made notes of Mr. Peres's speech but I have not the time to answer all of them now."

(The moderator tries to stop the Prime Minster.)

"Let me finish"

"I will only touch on two points"

"First, the sixth of the Ten Commandments in the Torah says "You shall not kill" but in Palestine people are killed."

"And second, which is a very interesting issue; Gilad Atzmon [a Jew himself], says Israeli barbarity is far beyond any usual cruelty."

Aside from this, Avi Shlaim, Professor of Oxford who performed his military duty in the Israeli army says in the Guardian that Israel has become "a rogue state."

(The Moderator tries to interrupt the Prime Minister, with hand gestures and physical contact. Erdogan has a sudden flush of anger and turns to the moderator)

"I thank you so much I thank you, too. From now on, Davos is done for me. I will not attend Davos again. You don't let me speak."

"(Pointing to Peres) He spoke for 25 minutes, but you only let me speak for 12 minutes. This is not acceptable."

Erdogan picks up his notes and without looking at Peres and Ban Ki-moon leaves the session.

On his way out, the Arab League Secretary-General, Amr Mousa, stands up and appreciative of Erdogan's move shakes hands with him.

MT/CS/HGH

The Public Relation - afterwords no kiddin'
Barak Ravid, Haaretz Correspondent wrote:
Last update - 00:39 01/01/2009
Is this the transcript of Peres' call to Erdogan following Davos spat?
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1060289.html
Tags: Peres, Israel news, Turkey

President Shimon Peres called Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday following Thursday's spat at the World Economic Forum in Davos, in efforts to soothe the tensions.

On Thursday, Erdogan stormed off the stage after he was cut off by the forum moderator and barred from responding to Peres' defense of Israel's 22-day offensive in the Gaza Strip.

Turkish media outlets reported that Peres had apologized to Erdogan during their five-minute phone conversation, but Peres' office denied the report, saying that the purpose of the telephone call was simply to ensure that the "crisis won't deteriorate."
Advertisement
The following is a transcript of the phone conversation between the two leaders, issued by Turkey's state-run Anatolian Agency on Friday:

Peres: Such things happen between friends. I am very sorry for today's incident. Firstly, my respect towards the Turkish republic and you a prime minister has never changed.

Erdogan: Firstly, of course. There is no doubt that such arguments can happen between friends. But nobody can even speak to a tribe leader so loudly and in front of the international community, and not to the leader of the Republic of Turkey.

Peres: I raised my voice. In fact my friends tell me that I have a quite voice. This has nothing to do with my relationship with the prime minister of the Republic of Turkey. I am very sorry for what happened today.

Erdogan: I heard that you are going to hold a press conference.

Peres: Not today, but tomorrow.

Erdogan: If you express these sincere feelings, which I believe you will, in tomorrow's press conference, I assume this problem will be mostly overcome.

Peres: Of course I will publicly express these remarks.

Erdogan: Thank you very much for your call Mr. President.

Peres: I thank you and wish you a nice flight.

Peres' office issued a statement insisting that the words "I'm sorry" were never spoken by the president.

JPost.com wrote:

Jan 31, 2009 14:40
Ahmadinejad praises Erdogan's decision to walk out on Davos forum
By JPOST.COM STAFF
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's decision to walk out at the end of a debate with President Shimon Peres, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon and Arab League Secretary-General Amr Moussa was "a brave gesture," in the eyes of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Erdogan stormed out of a debate in the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland on Thursday.

Agence France Presse quoted Ahmadinejad as saying on Saturday Erdogan "did exactly what I expected him to do."

There is a way to turn on English subtitles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szRc0eZO6hA&feature=channel_page

Did our leaders at the World Economic Forum Davos 2009 solved a problem of finding a key Solution to the global monetary disorders or not? You be the judge!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The world's brains: "How could we have been so stupid?"
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2009, 3:43 pm 

Turkish PM Recep Tayyip Erdoğan says some disturbing things in the above video. He talks about Obama being newly elected and will bring some solutions to the middle east. Is he crazy?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The world's brains: "How could we have been so stupid?"
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2009, 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Taleb, a former trader who wrote the book, 'The Black Swan' wrote:
...argued that Wall Street's models — supposed to prevent bankers from taking excessive risks — were actually a big part of the problem, since they created a false sense of confidence about the future. Rather than seeking reassurance in models, he advised anxious traders to go have a drink or take up religion.

Any mathematician worth their salt knows that valid models account for root phenomena. This obvious fault (lacking power) of the numeric methods (mere pattern matching) models which comprise the whole work of Davos' attendees, is known from the very beginning of any purportedly comprehensive deployment of any such models. Like the work of Kondratiev, the patterns are only repeated in an exact way if all of the conditions and contingencies are the same. But it never happens like that; and worse, every such model sooner or later runs up against a critical factor it has not accounted for if its design does not account for inherent multiplication of indebtedness by the nature of the currency.

The real question isn't how these people could be so stupid. We know the answer to that. Actually, in their zeal to take unearned profit without production, their work becomes another thing; it becomes a facade of authority, hoping to dupe clients not to understand the known design limitations of the models, but instead to trust the facade that the models are proven for conditions which actually change throughout the entire lifespan of a monetary system subject to interest (exploitation), to the ever more adverse. In the end, the models break because the obfuscation of the currency ultimately produces an artificial sum of debt which is terminal.

But these people aren't asking the question, "How could we be so stupid?" to find the answer. They're asking it to give further false answers, to sustain the facade of authority. Anyone and everyone who wants to understand what's going on only has to examine the nature of the currency to find it can only multiply debt in proportion to a vital circulation, as maintenance of the circulation requires re-borrowing principal and interest paid out of the circulation, as an ever greater and eventually terminal sum of debt.

These people don't care about the nature or iniquity of the currency. They've already chosen their lot to be that of exploitation. Whatever further exploitation is imposed (including the present, purported bailouts) is all part of the game for them — the game of unearned profit, at whatever cost to true producers.

These are the last people to hope will deliver or even agree to the real answer. They pretend introspection only to extend the facade that exploitation gives quarter to true monetary solution — while they won't even tolerate a comment mentioning mathematically perfected economy™ on their pages. All such comments are intentionally moderated out, not because they're truly asking, "How could we be so stupid?" They know the answer too, or they would not obstruct dialog which certainly would deliver solution. On the contrary, they will give up exploitation before they're ready to concede exploitation is both wrong and terminal, because these are the most selfish and wicked people on earth; and because it will only be when they have lost all the fruits of exploitation, with no chance of exploitation's return, that likewise, they'll condescend to admit the destruction of exploitation. Then and then alone will they have nothing to lose; and then and then alone will they wish to convince us that they're one of us by professing likewise, the most convenient "facts" of the occasion.

In any case, to fix their models only requires accounting for the inherent, irreversible multiplication of debt by the currency.

mike

"When the freedom they wished for most was the freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free, and never was free again."

Profile E-mail