HOME, SYNOPSIS, SITE DIRECTORIES AMENDMENT BLOG FORUM GLOSSARY TESTIMONIALS FREE NEWSLETTER CONTACT JOIN PFMPE™

mathematically perfected economy™ (MPE™)    1  :   the singular integral solution of  1) inflation and deflation,  2) systemic manipulation of the cost or value of money or property, and  3) inherent, artificial multiplication of debt into terminal systemic failure;    2  :  every prospective debtor's right to issue legitimate promises to pay, free of extrinsic manipulation, adulteration, or exploitation of those promises, or the natural opportunity to make good on them;    3  :  our right to certify, to enforce, and to monetize industry and commerce by this one sustaining and truly economic process.

MORPHALLAXIS, January 14, 1979.

Mathematically Perfected Economy™ FORUMS, DISCUSSION

Forum rules

Posts must be polite, constructive, and on topic. No unsupported claims, no unqualified assertions. Spam is reported to the offending IP, with loss of posting privileges. You may post links to *related*, constructive material meeting these standards only.

Print view Previous topic | Next topic
 Post subject: ".a plan to keep U.S. banks from collapsing"...adopt MPE
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2009, 3:35 pm 

Those people that got us into this financial mess, those brainee people's hardware & software is not wired or programed to fix problems but to make bigger problems, can't anyone see that. The people creating policies effecting billions of people are the problem not the solution seekers.
Source:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/The-rise-and-almost-fall-of-apf-14288120.html

Stevenson Jacobs & Erin Mcclam, Associated Press Writers wrote:
The rise & (almost) fall of America's banks Pen-&-paper tellers to a global catastrophe: Tracing the rise & (almost) fall of US banks

* Sunday February 8, 2009, 8:11 am EST
And right now, the federal government -- working without a road map (wow), & without a net (wow) -- is putting together a plan to keep U.S. banks from collapsing (wow)

Not just to get the banks lending again. (wow) To keep them alive.(wow) The government is expected to announce Monday a plan that analysts expect will include 'lifting' soured mortgage assets off selected banks' books, possibly along with guarantees against other losses & maybe more direct injections of cash. Financial industry experts say it is a matter of choosing the best of several options, - (what several options?) none of them very palatable (i.e., digestible ms). And no one knows (really) for sure what will work because nothing like this has happened in living memory.(wow) Maybe we should open the Vatican State Library to find out.

So how did we get into this mess? interest,
MS Note: by means of interest charged on interest & so on.
And how do we get out?
MS Note: abolish the interests & adopt MEP monetary policy ASAP

MS Note:The solutions are always simple if solutions are too hard to understand those are not solutions.
Source:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/The-rise-and-almost-fall-of-apf-14288120.html

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: ".a plan to keep U.S. banks from collapsing"...adopt MPE
PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009, 6:16 pm 
Site Admin

Just one fine point: mathematically perfected economy™ isn't about keeping the banks from collapsing; it's about cutting them loose to end up as "banks" of their kind will, without dragging us down with them.

mike

"When the freedom they wished for most was the freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free, and never was free again."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2009, 11:53 pm 

Yes, I understand - Free the Banking System from the dictatorship of the Central Banking Cartel.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 4:41 pm 

The banks should be allowed to fail and then the corporate officers should be served with a subpoena!

Larry

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2009, 11:24 pm 

Mr. Lerry, have you ever thought about why they are called corporate officers? Because they take orders from the invisible generals. All Stock Markets are nothing but huge milk-down operations.
The bailout money are going to go to security complex so the social destruction will be done as painlessly as possible - this is what those in the powers would like to see happen. More on it on the way, & links too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2009, 8:00 pm 
Site Admin

I agree that the banks should ultimately be allowed to fail. The problem is, we have to get our money out of them, and we don't want the imposed monetary system to fail before transitioning to solution, or we'll all pay a mighty steep price for our oversights. This is the principal reason to transition to mathematically perfected currency™; not only is it the only actual solution.... it provides a way to get out of the inherently terminal system without cost or delay.

mike

"When the freedom they wished for most was the freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free, and never was free again."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2009, 1:56 am 

mike montagne wrote:
I agree that the banks should ultimately be allowed to fail. The problem is, we have to get our money out of them, & we don't want the imposed monetary system to fail before transitioning to solution, or we'll all pay a mighty steep price for our oversights. This is the principal reason to transition to mathematically perfected currency™; not only is it the only actual solution.... it provides a way to get out of the inherently terminal system without cost or delay.

How to Adopt MPE?

I found an answer in three main points - I think I did - to Mike's "..who stands in a way of the solution.."
Henry David Thoreau wrote:
There are thousands hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

The following subject was walking behind me like a shadow on the sunny day. Every time the sun came out the subject was back following each step after step. I just could not shake it off. So I thought to myself - let's do the internet search...& wow...my brain got so electrified that the chills wend down my spine. And it was not a nice feeling at all, but I knew I was on to something that needed to be unearthed, & be unearthed the sooner the better. So here it is the google's key words search, & the key words are: psychopath+leadership+politics

This web-tread below -for police officers- throws a light on the character of psychopath.
http://www.officer.com/web/online/On-the-Street/The-Psychopath/21$31454
From the link above I got the statistics of 1% of the population.

SO in case of Poland, which is the size of State of California: 38,000,000 there is
1 percent, i.e., 380,000 psychopaths. No comment Here!

So in the 305,000,000 population of United Sates of America
1 percent = 3,050,000 psychopaths. No comment here!

But how to recognize a psychopath?
Not possible before-hand, according to psychologists.
But it is possible by the deeds committed by one, which are always after-hand, or afterwords, which in any case is too late to prevent!

What do we do advocating the only solution to people that do not see the solution because theirs' brains are not wired to recognized this only solution even if the solution would hit them in the face. What do we do if we know that present economic system is in over 60 percent consumption-debt-based? How do we use this knowledge to influence transformation into MPE?

One:
How Narcissists & Psychopaths in Corporate & Political Leadership effectuate world's reality?
Two:
How twin effects of Political Correctness & Conspiracy Theory complement each other?
Three:
How Narcissists & Psychopaths in Corporate & Political Leadership use Twin Effects of Political Correctness & Conspiracy Theory to eliminate competition from the market & transfer the population created wealth by stealthy policies?

Ad one:
Dr. Paul Babiak wrote:
Masters of manipulation, it is estimated that approximately only 1 percent of the general population are psychopaths. Yet their numbers are overrepresented in business, politics, law enforcement agencies, law firms & the media, according to research done by Dr. Robert Hare, at the University of British Columbia & his colleague, Dr. Paul Babiak.
[targeturl]http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2004/10/04/smallb4.html[/targeturl]
"In the business world, if I was a good psychopath & I was well educated, bright, intelligent, grew up in the proper way, knew how to talk & dress, & how to use a fork, I'm not going to go out & rob banks," reports Hare. White collar crime offers more "acceptable" opportunities. --confession of a psychopath

Ad two: this one is my original take on the problem wherein I'm searching for a revolving pattern based on this following assumption:

if not Political Correctness then Conspiracy Theory & vice-versa
if not PC then CT
if PC then not CT

Ad three: check back for updates.

Profile E-mail