HOME, SYNOPSIS, SITE DIRECTORIES AMENDMENT BLOG FORUM GLOSSARY TESTIMONIALS FREE NEWSLETTER CONTACT JOIN PFMPE™

mathematically perfected economy™ (MPE™)    1  :   the singular integral solution of  1) inflation and deflation,  2) systemic manipulation of the cost or value of money or property, and  3) inherent, artificial multiplication of debt into terminal systemic failure;    2  :  every prospective debtor's right to issue legitimate promises to pay, free of extrinsic manipulation, adulteration, or exploitation of those promises, or the natural opportunity to make good on them;    3  :  our right to certify, to enforce, and to monetize industry and commerce by this one sustaining and truly economic process.

MORPHALLAXIS, January 14, 1979.

Mathematically Perfected Economy™ FORUMS, DISCUSSION

Forum rules

Posts must be polite, constructive, and on topic. No unsupported claims, no unqualified assertions. Spam is reported to the offending IP, with loss of posting privileges. You may post links to *related*, constructive material meeting these standards only.

Print view Previous topic | Next topic
 Post subject: IF I WERE PRESIDENT
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2008, 11:19 am 
Site Admin

How I would arrest world wide monetary collapse in a day, and establish real economy in little longer:

http://perfecteconomy.com/pg-if-i-were-president.html

mike

"When the freedom they wished for most was the freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free, and never was free again."

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: IF I WERE PRESIDENT
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2008, 6:24 am 

Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for your incisively lucid analysis of the rapidly deteriorating situation. I've known for a while that a world economy based on fractional reserve and usury was TERRIBLY wrong. I mean, Jesus himself pointed that out almost 2000 years ago. Then we had a big dip on Sept. 12th, and I started researching gold spot prices. I eventually uncovered an artificial price regulation system that can be used to suppress the true price of all precious metals. Terrifying, huh?

Your metaphor about the "alpha well" is really interesting. I wonder if you've intentionally researched & implemented Biblical metaphor here? (I'm an agnostic existentialist myself, but it seems like you're describing Little Horn).

At any rate, I have a few suggestions that should allow us to reclaim control... and to provide abundance and prosperity for EVERYONE!

please message decaderez at gmail dot com for more info.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2008, 10:41 am 
Site Admin

You are most welcome.

I am not agnostic. But evidently I find your comment about my alpha well metaphor as interesting as you take the metaphor to be.

I had an outline I was working on, and I had the "why" half of the page pretty well along until I read it one morning and decided the beginning I had developed needed an introduction itself. I had actually started with a metaphor (which I've preserved now for a further page) which went on with a small story about how we would never defeat killing/murder if we promoted it — as we promote unearned taking, and maximization of unearned taking. Likewise, the combination results in the death of all.

All the while I was laying that out, I was using murder as a metaphor for usury. The story broke out of that as the reader would have realized where I was going with it — where the object became obvious.

This introduction made the page too long. So I scrapped it, and tied the beginning to the parasite metaphor I've used since the 1970s. I wanted to bounce around between different parallel cases of the symmetrical mechanics and laws we're subject to, so the idea of wells as a metaphor for participation in "the economy" struck me; then of a deeper well, the takings of which drop/drain the water from all the rest.

Of course, there are a lot of people in the southwest who are losing their water in just that way. But the metaphor was just a regular process of the whole vision so to speak.

The same can be said for "alpha." I don't use this term much, but there's a strongly-speaking story in my life of what I would have to call a spiritual experience with an alpha wolf in British Columbia in 1986.

I used to fly-fish a now famous Steelhead river (then a secret place which I honor still by not mentioning its name). We never brought firearms with us, and had serious bear issues, particularly on our first trip, where our camp was raided all night long by grizzly (with us in it of course). They took everything we had, and we had to live off the land for the next 2 weeks until our chopper pilot picked us up at a rendezvous about 50 miles downriver.

About the third night of a 26-day 1986 trip, I was sleeping on the edge of our camp, outside, on a bank over the river. It had rained gently all night, and I woke at first light with a 20-pound Steelhead right straight down the bank, holding in a little glide on the edge of the river.

I watched him for about 15 minutes before deciding to crawl out of my bag. I had to roll over to get to the zipper, and there, one foot from my head, were a pair of evidently alpha wolf tracks, some 5 inches across apiece.

The gentle rain had pelted down even my own tracks on the sandy patch of flood plain that I was sleeping on. They were completely gone. Not even a hint of them. The woods were 5 feet behind me. The wolf tracks didn't have a drop of rain in them. Some was still coming down. So I figure the animal was standing there until I woke.

This was on about the third night of the trip as I recall. Anyway, the story is too long to tell the whole of it here, but there were several magical daytime encounters I had with this wolf; and there were two encounters we had with his pack.

The spiritual aspect of this story is impossible to convey in a few words (or even with many), but here's the gist of it: This place is a very remote, wild place, in the midst of a huge wilderness. There's much danger of all kinds, including treacherous rapids descending at rates as much as 30 feet of drop in 80 feet of travel — and we're rafting many miles of river every few days, setting up new camps, fishing different stretches of water. So we often move 15 miles between camps, sometimes more.

As it turns out, I slept outside the whole trip. But no matter how many times we moved down the whole fishable stretch of the river, every morning when I woke, there were the same fresh pair of wolf tracks at the head of my sleeping bag. The animal stood over me every morning at first light.

A curious thing (among many) is, that although I had several close encounters with grizzly while hiking the river (almost always alone), we never had a bear in camp that whole trip.

I'm not going to try to tell in a few words, and I hope others won't try to explain what they could only know from what I (for now) will leave out, but there was a "known" guardian aspect of this spiritual experience, which in fact I felt from the moment I saw the first pair of tracks that first morning. This wolf and I were as if we knew each other.

I'm interested in your speculation of the metaphor, so I'll write you on the side about that, per your invitation. Or of course, you're welcome to write further here.

mike

"When the freedom they wished for most was the freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free, and never was free again."

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2009, 4:59 am 

If I were President so I even I would arrest world wide monetary collapse in a day, and establish real economy in little longer because this will be good for economy as far as for citizens...
Barbara
Debt Management

Profile E-mail